Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pretty good month

So the month started like this...





But about halfway through the I changed to PKR and cannot graph that bit but it went well. I would guess that I've played about 6k hands and won about $840, which is well over 50 BB/100, this month which is obviously pretty nice but unsustainable, even at PKR.

So no hand of the month, and no nothing expect a good month.

On the challenge I am now on about $895 and need to get to $1,000 before I can move up to $200NL. I am away quite a lot this month so not if that will happen but lets hope so.

Bankroll ~ $5250

2 comments:

Ironmonk said...

When are you gonna stop this challenge? Cos I know you would hate to lose $1000. And the next level is $2000, but are you seriously gonna keep going?

mushyjim said...

I can't lose $1000, a buy-in would only be $200 so that's the most I could lose, then I'd drop down. But you're right, I probably won't keep it going for long, plus I'm losing at the moment so it's slow progress. Well done on yours though!