Tuesday, October 05, 2010

1st Month complete

So, September is over, and with it the first month of the new challenge...

It all started well, I was winning a bit and it looked like this month's target of $100 would be easily surpassed. However, then things started going a bit wrong, and I had to start studying for an exam and so I have not played at all in the last 2 weeks. In the end I won a pretty unimpressive $145. Yes it hits the target but in early September I was about $300 up. Anyway, onwards and upwards!

Current Winnings = £145
Next Target = $250 by end Oct

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What stakes are you playing out of curiosity?

I've been building a bankroll this month from a £300 deposit and so far have turned it into £440 by playing NL10 6 max NLHE

mushyjim said...

Mainly 50NL, trying to get to $2k and then move up to 100nl. Hows yours going?

Anonymous said...

It was going great but I went on tilt for the first time in about 12 months and lost around 8.5 buy-ins, then withdrew to my bank in a fit of rage!

Probably for the best as it'll force me to have a break for a week or so!